Tuesday 14 July 2015

Tune in Tuesday.

So for a while now I have wanted to start a regular blog post surrounding my latest music must haves and today is the day I begin these posts, EXCITING.



This week we're kicking off with an absolute treasure of an artist and his new album Wildheart. I am of course talking about the incredible R&B, soul singer that is Miguel. 

I first came across the Grammy Award winning recording artist when I heard "Adorn", a track released back in 2012 from Miguel's second album Kaleidoscope Dream, this track blew my mind. I then heard his feature on Mariah Carey's 2013 release of "#Beautiful" and I fell in love with everything about Miguel. He's a lady's man for sure, his passionate and sexy lyrics say the things women want to hear but his music and raw, unique talent can be appreciated all.  

Wildheart is Miguel's third album and notable tracks include, “whats normal anyway”, “face the sun”, and the INSANELY good “Coffee (F***ing)” which is a personal favourite of mine... I'd go as far to say that it is my favourite Miguel track to date! In the past Miguel has collaborated with the likes of J.Cole, Kendrick Lemar, A$AP Rocky and Ludacris to name a few. If you haven't already heard this album then SERIOUSLY treat yourself!!!


Oh and here is the video for Coffee... YOU'RE WELCOME LADIES! 



Click here to find out more information on the new album. 

Check out Miguel's Radio 1 Live Lounge Session HERE.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Coffee has such a brill sound! You have such brilliant taste! Great Post, looking forward to more!! x

    vvibrantsunset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Miguel! His old school, but super chill sound is perfect for the summer. You are adorable and I am loving your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is fantastic isn't he!

      Thank you for your lovely comment :) x

      Delete

© Made in China | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig