Tuesday 19 April 2016

PAYDAY DESIRE$$$





With payday drawing ever closer (YAY), I have already mentally spent the majority of my disposable income. From Beyoncé's new Ivy Park range for Topshop ***drooling*** to some beauty buys I've been desperate to get my paws on all month...

1.Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation
I have been dying to change foundation for like the whole of 2016... I currently use Mac Studio Sculpt, which I do have a huge amount of love for. However, we all know that eventually we get bored of the same routine and the same look. So I am hoping to switch things up! I have read a lot of good reviews so I will let you know what I think of it! Maybe do a beauty post. If you have tried it before PLEASE let me know what you think :)

2.Quay Australia Every Little Thing Cat Eye Sunglasses
I love Quay, their sunglasses range is to die for. These glasses will be my summer essential bestie (when the sun finally comes out)...

3.PLT Kayley Black Patchwork Dress
I am OBSESSED with this cute little number from Pretty Little Things new Gypsy Soul campaign. Perfect for those holiday nights and festival vibes. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

4.Adidas Gazelle's
I have always been a fan of Adidas for trainers, but I have never owned Gazelles! I'm looking forward to teaming these bad boys up with some cute culottes during the summer.

5.Nip+Fab Dragon Blood Serum
Ok so I have heard SO much about this (mainly from Kylie Jenner, an ambassador for the product)... And I am dyingggg to try it. I am lucky and do have really good skin, however I can suffer from dehydrated skin, even though I drink LOADS of water. So this product really appeals to me. Has anyone used it before?

6.V Back Mesh Insert Sports Bra by IVY PARK & 7. Leggings by IVY PARK
HOW cute is the Ivy Park range? If I had all the money in the world I would buy it all and roll around in it all endlessly being happy. No seriously, for a fitness lover like me I am genuinely excited to try out some of this range in the gym. Working out is so much more enjoyable when you look and feel good!

8.Triangl Gigi Strawberry Shortcake Bikini
I have been obsessed with Triangl for a while now but never owned anything from there :( I go on holiday in two months and I just have to have one! The fit of the bikinis is what gets me, they look insane! Has anyone ever tried one of their bikinis? Is the fit as good as it looks?

9.Rebecca Button Front Cord Dress
Boohoo's perfect summer day/night dress. I love these types of dresses; they can easily be dressed up or down. The ideal summer essential.

10.Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand Concealer
Another Charlotte Tilbury product I am dying to try. I have read loads of reviews and they have all been so positive. I am currently using a Maybelline concealer however I use it every day to work, to shop to the gym... And I'd really like a new treat for when I'm making an effort. Let me know what you think of it!
SHARE:

26 comments

  1. Great Sets!!

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picks! love them all! these are such a great fashion inspo :)
    xx Jamie | With Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome post :)

    www.stawarka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaass I love all this, that crotchet dress has had my name for a while now haha x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How nice is it?!? Haha I know the feeling, I've literally wanted it since last summer!
      Thanks for your comment :)

      xxx

      Delete
  5. payday couldnt come any faster! Im loving the CT picks :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 days for me, not that I'm counting... Thanks for your comment! :)

      Natalie
      xxx

      Delete
  6. Oh yesssss that Boohoo dress! Love love love this payday wishlist!
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sooooo nice isn't it!
      Thanks for your post :)
      Natalie
      xxx

      Delete
  7. Great items! I love the sunnies! Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me.
    x Selina

    www.selinalie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous aren't they!

      Thanks for your comment, I will visit your page now :)
      Natalie xxx

      Delete
  8. I can totally agree with you. I'm also on the hunt for a good pair of black and white sneakers and a new brightening, good coverage but non-cakey looking concealer. I just stumbled upon your blog and started following you via blogger and bloglovin! I just started blooging again after a two year break, please check it out, I'd love to hear your opinion on my layout and some blogpost ideas!

    xx, rebecca
    awayinparadise.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca,

      Thanks for your comment! I will come and have a browse at your blog now :)
      Natalie
      xxx

      Delete
  9. I love those sunglasses! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow me and I'll follow your blog back ASAP!<3 http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they gorgeous, I have followed you on BlogLovin lovely!
      Natalie
      xxx

      Delete
  10. Ahh gosh I need to save! I'm trying to find a salon to redo my hair, and they run upwards of $150 where I am :/ But those Quay sunnies are so cute, I love the lighter color!

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, your hair is beautiful though!! I love the blue, it also looks incredible blonde! I can see that you spend a lot of money on it.
      Thanks for your comment :)
      Natalie
      xxx

      Delete
  11. Oh my heavens. I need those cat eye sunglasses in my life immediately. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  12. No4 need to be in my next pay day stuff too :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice aren't they!

      Thanks for your comment xxx

      Delete

© Made in China | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig